CORE Geomatics is an integrated services company that believes that the most valuable assets an organization has are its people. Our team members are dynamic, energetic, entrepreneurial, and creative, but most importantly, they are the company. CORE's four divisions (Geomatics, Engineering, Line Locating, and Environmental) all work collaboratively to provide our clients with efficient and innovative project solutions. Currently, our Environmental Division is seeking a:
to help build our reclamation portfolio and provide support on Reclamation and Remediation projects in Western Canada.
- Leading the growth of our reclamation portfolio. An established network of reclamation clients and contacts is preferable.
- Primarily office-based but may require field from time to time.
- A diverse mix of projects (Oil & Gas, Construction, Industrial) that require a well-rounded skill-set, flexibility, and ability to learn new skills.
What you bring to the table:.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate Reclamation and Remediation experience.
- A strong network within the Reclamation / Remediation industry.
- Experience with Phase I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).
- Experience with soil and groundwater sampling and monitoring.
- Experience with Liability Management
- Strong technical report writing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Agrology, Geology, Environmental Engineering, Land Reclamation, or other applicable field at a recognized university.
- Member of good standing of an accepted professional association (eg. P. Geo, P. Eng, P.Ag. etc).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work alone in your home office.
- Technologically savvy with computers and new software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This is an office and field position, which provides an opportunity to work remotely from your home office.
- A flexible compensation package that is commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work hours.
- Three weeks of vacation time per year.
- A competitive benefits plan after 90 days of service.
If you feel that this is the right challenge for you, and you meet these qualifications, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter in Word or .pdf format to this ad.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.